Also Featured In
Sophisticated yet down-home, FnB is the latest darling of the Scottsdale culinary scene. The menu, which changes frequently, is based on seasonal ingredients sourced from local vendors and farms. The... Read More
Sophisticated yet down-home, FnB is the latest darling of the Scottsdale culinary scene. The menu, which changes frequently, is based on seasonal ingredients sourced from local vendors and farms. The farm-fresh ingredients are carefully selected to create unexpected and delightful pairings. On any given visit, you'll find succulent combos such as leeks and grilled broccoli, brussels sprouts with meyer lemon, chile, and mint, or roasted beets with yoghurt, oil cured olives, cilantro and pinenuts. Expect the unexpected at FnB, where the artful plates are served with locally crafted beer and native Arizona wine. FnB's new location also features a small wine shop and a bodega market.
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "Wine-lovers: don't miss the fine selection of Arizona wines at FnB."
- Best Restaurants: "Come here when you want to sample some of the best Arizona-made wine."
- Late Night, Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium, South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "FnB is a BYOB restaurant. Save the $15 corkage fee by bringing in an Arizona wine, which the staff will happily open and pour for free."
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: FnB in Old Town Scottsdale is a critic's darling that delivers on farm-fresh flavors and creative, unexpected food pairings.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: FnB is a casually refined fine dining restaurant with a vegetable-forward menu and a great Arizona wine list.
- Best for Late Night Because: FnB dishes out great wholesome fare until midnight on the weekends.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: FnB is the place to go for farm-fresh plates and Arizona wine.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: FnB is a true Scottsdale original, serving farm-fresh fare and local craft beer.