Also Featured In
Sophisticated yet down-home, FnB is the darling of the Scottsdale culinary scene. The menu, which changes frequently, is based on seasonal ingredients sourced from local vendors and farms. The... Read More
Sophisticated yet down-home, FnB is the darling of the Scottsdale culinary scene. The menu, which changes frequently, is based on seasonal ingredients sourced from local vendors and farms. The farm-fresh ingredients are carefully selected to create unexpected and delightful pairings. On any given visit, you'll find succulent combos such as leeks and grilled broccoli, brussels sprouts with meyer lemon, chile, and mint, or roasted beets with yoghurt, oil cured olives, cilantro and pinenuts. Expect the unexpected at FnB, where the artful plates are served with locally crafted beer and native Arizona wine. FnB's new location also features a small wine shop and a bodega market.
- South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "FnB continues to be one of the best places in Scottsdale and metro Phoenix to explore and sample the world of Arizona-made wine."
- Best Restaurants: "Come here when you want to sample some of the best Arizona-made wine."
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "Wine-lovers: don't miss the fine selection of Arizona wines at FnB."
- Late Night, Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium: "FnB is a BYOB restaurant. Save the $15 corkage fee by bringing in an Arizona wine, which the staff will happily open and pour for free."
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: FnB's James Beard Award-winning chef Charleen Badman are true Scottsdale originals, serving vegetable-intensive fare in a lively dining room.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: FnB is a casually refined fine dining restaurant with a vegetable-forward menu and a great Arizona wine list.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: FnB in Old Town Scottsdale is a critic's darling that delivers on farm-fresh flavors and creative, unexpected food pairings.
- Best for Late Night Because: FnB dishes out great wholesome fare until midnight on the weekends.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: FnB is the place to go for farm-fresh plates and Arizona wine.