Also Featured In
Native Florentine and longtime Valley restaurateur Franco Fazzuoli brings fresh, upscale Italian flavors to Scottsdale at Franco's Italian Caffe. The restaurant, located in downtown Scottsdale, offers... Read More
Native Florentine and longtime Valley restaurateur Franco Fazzuoli brings fresh, upscale Italian flavors to Scottsdale at Franco's Italian Caffe. The restaurant, located in downtown Scottsdale, offers Florentine Italian dishes like Filet Mignon All'Arrabiata, Bistecca Fiorentina and Spaghetti Salsa Cruda. There are also specialty salads, including a lovely Beet Arugula salad that comes with goat cheese. But before you get to the secondi courses, start with one of the restaurant's trademark bruschetta, including a popular tuna bruschetta. Other small plate appetizers include prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella. The restaurant offers a comprehensive wine list, as well. Gluten-free options are available with pasta dishes.
4327 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: If you're looking for high-quality old school Italian fare in Old Town Scottsdale, Franco's Italian Caffe is it.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: When you're looking for a welcoming dining experience coupled with timeless Italian flavor, Franco's Italian Caffe is a safe bet.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Looking for a quiet romantic spot in the heart of downtown Scottsdale? Check out Franco's Italian Caffe.
- Best for Italian Because: A winning menu of Florentine-inspired Italian food makes Franco's Italian Caffe one of Scottsdale's favorite places to enjoy classic Italian cuisine.
- Best for Lunch Because: Enjoy great mid-range Italian at Franco's Italian Caffe, located conveniently in Old Town Scottsdale.