Also Featured In
Looking for a nice breakfast or lunch spot in Scottsdale? Check out Noci Cafe, a family-owned cafe serving wholesome, home-style breakfast plates and Italian-inflected lunch options. For breakfast,... Read More
Looking for a nice breakfast or lunch spot in Scottsdale? Check out Noci Cafe, a family-owned cafe serving wholesome, home-style breakfast plates and Italian-inflected lunch options. For breakfast, you'll find options like omelettes, pancakes, Belgian waffles and homemade hash browns. Lunch includes a menu of panini, salads, and Italian pasta plates. You'll also find a pastry counter filled with treats and gourmet coffee. Most items are priced south of $10, making this a good place to fuel up on wholesome, homemade fare, without having to break your dining-out budget.
9619 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch goes on all day at Noci Cafe, a down-to-earth eatery with a good selection of breakfast staples.
- Best for Lunch Because: Noci Cafe is a friendly family-owned cafe for a nice lunch in north-central Scottsdale.
- Best for McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: Noci Cafe is a nice, family-owned cafe, and a good spot for breakfast or lunch in the McCormick Ranch area of Scottsdale.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Noci Cafe is a good bet in Scottsdale for a wholesome and made-from-scratch breakfast experience.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: If you're looking for an affordable yet wholesome breakfast in Scottsdale, check out Noci Cafe.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Noci Cafe serves tasty breakfast and lunch options, with most items priced at less than $10.