This Scottsdale breakfast and lunch cafe, which has been featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, dishes out tasty comfort food that will "make your belly happy." The menu features... Read More
This Scottsdale breakfast and lunch cafe, which has been featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, dishes out tasty comfort food that will "make your belly happy." The menu features unique plates like the breakfast enchiladas, two soft flour tortillas stuffed with chipotle ricotta cheese, black beans and slow-roasted pork. It's topped with the house enchilada sauce and two eggs made in any style. For sweet tooths, there's the excellent wine country French toast. Two thick pieces of French bread stuffed with Brie and topped with roasted red grapes and drizzled with a homemade red wine rosemary syrup.
- Breakfast: "Try the biscuits and gravy, which are always belly-pleasing. And make a pit stop at the pastry display, which is always teeming with fresh-baked goods."
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "The Sonoran Kitchen Sink scramble is a popular house specialty here, a hearty melange of eggs, slow-roasted pork, potatoes and jalapenos. The banana nut French toast is another popular pick."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Perk Eatery is a unique Scottsdale breakfast cafe where you can find one-of-a-kind morning plates like the excellent breakfast enchiladas.
- Best for Brunch Because: Breakfast goes on all day at Perk Eatery, where you can find unique (and delicious) southwest-inspired breakfast dishes.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Perk Eatery is a fun breakfast spot with lots of unique breakfast and brunch specialties, including some southwestern-inspired fare.