Cuisine: American, Regional, Southwestern
Price Range: $$
The wood-fired cooking and classic American cuisine of Roaring Fork makes this a favorite gathering spot for the Scottsdale lunch and dinner crowd. Inspired by the history and essence of the Old West,... Read More
The wood-fired cooking and classic American cuisine of Roaring Fork makes this a favorite gathering spot for the Scottsdale lunch and dinner crowd. Inspired by the history and essence of the Old West, Roaring Fork seeks to recapture and celebrate the simplicity of open-fire cooking and the bold flavors of wood-fired cuisine. Choose from lamb, beef, chicken, pork, and fresh fish entrees, all cooked to order using wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill, or classic wood-oven roasting. An inviting atmosphere and impeccable service make this a good spot for fans of rustic, boldly-flavored Western cooking, done with panache and a New West twist.
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "Roaring Fork makes large portions their default, so you know this place is good for a good group-friendly destination."
- South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "Roaring Fork may have one of the most generous and wide-ranging happy hour menus in the city. Enjoy discounts on signature cocktails, wine by the glass and popular appetizers like the pork wings and chicken flatbread."
- Best Restaurants: "Roaring Fork's popular daily happy hour happens from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m."
- Steakhouses, Southwestern, McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants: "Come hungry - the plates here are famously huge."
- Homestyle: "Come hungry – the plates here are famously huge."
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Southwestern-inspired cuisine and wood-fired dishes shine at this modern Western restaurant in Old Town.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Roaring Fork in Scottsdale prepares delicious wood-fired cuisine in a rustic, homey dining room.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Roaring Fork offers consistently delicious wood-fired fare designed with top-notch ingredients and a homey southwestern inflection.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: If you're craving a good filet mignon or ribeye steak, with a twice-baked potato on the side, Roaring Fork fits the bill.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Roaring Fork serves rustic, wood-fired cuisine in a popular, family-friendly dining room.
- Best for Southwestern Because: Roaring Fork is the place to go when you're craving Mesquite-grilled meats and veggies in a warm, Southwestern setting.
- Best for McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: Roaring Fork is the place to go for hearty American fare featuring the irresistible flavors of wood-fired cuisine.