Also Featured In
If ever there was a place to enjoy a sophisticated dinner amid the flicker of candlelight, The Mission in Scottsdale is it. This casual upscale restaurant specializes in "modern Latin cuisine"... Read More
If ever there was a place to enjoy a sophisticated dinner amid the flicker of candlelight, The Mission in Scottsdale is it. This casual upscale restaurant specializes in "modern Latin cuisine" skillfully prepared by Chef Matt Carter using a traditional "plancha" style grill. Kick your meal off with the Crispy Cola Pork, pork belly infused with cola, lime, chiltepin, peanut, pickled red onion and gem lettuce. Try the Pork Shoulder tacos, which features a house pineapple glaze, cilantro, red onions and ten hand made corn tortillas. Another stand-out is the Chorizo Porchetta, pork shoulder, chorizo, rosemary, cotija, white bean puree and sweet garlic crema. Dishes are infused with the traditional essence of pecan and mesquite wood and feature a creative fusion of Spanish and Latin American flavors.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: The Mission in Old Town Scottsdale defines culinary adventure and quality with a menu that is both traditional and creative.
- Best for Mexican Because: The Mission offers a uniquely gourmet take on modern Mexican and Latin American fare that you simply won't find anywhere else in Scottsdale.
- Best for Southwestern Because: The Mission is a Scottsdale restaurant that marries Southwestern, Mexican and Old World sensibilities for a unique dining experience.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The Mission has a spacious dining room where groups can enjoy some of the best Mexican and Latin-American cuisine in Scottsdale.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: The Mission delivers creative and elegant Latin fusion dishes in one of Scottsdale's loveliest dining rooms.