Cuisine: European, Mediterranean
Tucked away in the Bespoke Inn in Old Town Scottsdale, Virtu Honest Craft is a charming cafe with a world-class menu. After only a few months in operation, the small eatery made a big splash by... Read More
Tucked away in the Bespoke Inn in Old Town Scottsdale, Virtu Honest Craft is a charming cafe with a world-class menu. After only a few months in operation, the small eatery made a big splash by appearing on Esquire Magazine's annual Best New Restaurants in America list. The menu incorporates Mediterranean flavors with southwestern sensibilities. Try the grilled octopus, a house staple, which is cooked tender and served with fennel, arugula, lemon chickpeas, and calabrese chile butter. Don't miss the hand-crafted cocktail menu. A seat in the tiny dining room here is in high demand, so make sure to make reservations to secure your place at the Virtu table.
- Romantic Dining: "The seasonal tasting menu is probably the best way to experience Virtu."
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "For starters, don't miss the grilled octopus."
- South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "The grilled octopus is a simple but very popular starter."
- Best Restaurants: "The grilled octopus is a simple and elegant signature dish that has become a very popular house starter."
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "Looking for a nice place for a gourmet brunch? Virtu fits the bill."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Intimate and refined, Virtu makes for an ideal date night destination for discriminating foodie couples.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Virtu is an Old Town Scottsdale gem serving up Mediterranean classics with a modern, artful twist.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Virtu has earned rave reviews from critics and foodies across the country, offering artful, gourmet fare in south Scottsdale.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Virtu offers an intimate and refined dining experience in Scottsdale that's bursting with Mediterranean-inspired flavors.
- Best for Brunch Because: Sumptuous crepes, creative "bennies," and cast-iron creations are highlights of Virtu's excellent brunch menu.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Virtu is a destination for seaonal, gourmet brunch offerings like duck confit Benedict with foie gras hollandaise.