Type: Shopping Centers
The Hilton Village is located on Scottsdale Road, just a stone's throw away from the Hilton Resort. This busy, upscale casual shopping destination features a fun mix of specialty boutiques and popular... Read More
The Hilton Village is located on Scottsdale Road, just a stone's throw away from the Hilton Resort. This busy, upscale casual shopping destination features a fun mix of specialty boutiques and popular big-name retailers. Some of the highlights here include the popular Cupcakes, Lindsay Lou's Boutique, the Diva Plus Size shop, the Chocolate Shop, Houston's, The Linen Tree, and more. Newer additions include Chico's, Urbayn, Slyvia's Designer Shop, and a new consignment shop is expected to open soon. The village is also a great place to enjoy lunch or dinner. Bink's Scottsdale is an organic cafe dishing out gourmet treats. And Veneto Trattoria is a popular cafe specializing in the traditional dishes of Northern Italy.
- Best Shopping, Shopping Malls and Centers, Gainey Ranch's Best Shopping: "In the spring, the village hosts a farmer's market from 9am to 1pm every Tuesday. Look for the umbrellas."
- Christmas Shopping: "Need a break from the stress of holiday shopping? Hilton Village is home to nail salons and spas. Make it a full circle experience and book an appointment for a chiropractic adjustment."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Hilton Village is an excellent midtown Scottsdale destination for men's and women's apparel.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Borgata is one of Scottsdale's most charming and beautiful shopping centers, perfect for window shopping as well as serious retail therapy.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Hilton Village is a popular midtown Scottsdale destination for high-end men's and women's apparel.
- Best for Gainey Ranch's Best Shopping Because: Hilton Village, convenient to Gainey Village, is a good option for shoppers looking for upscale women's apparel and home decor
Find the 10Best nearby: