Type: Shopping Centers
The Hilton Village is located on Scottsdale Road, just a stone's throw away from the Hilton Resort. This busy, upscale casual shopping destination features a fun mix of specialty boutiques and popular... Read More
The Hilton Village is located on Scottsdale Road, just a stone's throw away from the Hilton Resort. This busy, upscale casual shopping destination features a fun mix of specialty boutiques and popular big-name retailers. Some of the highlights here include the popular Dolce Boutique, the Exclusively Big & Tall shop, Houston's, The Linen Tree, and more. A new consignment shop, To Be Continued is expected to open soon. The village is also a great place to enjoy lunch or dinner. Slanted Rice is Vietnamese Bistro dishing out a mix of modern and traditional dishes and Veneto Trattoria is a popular cafe specializing in the traditional dishes of Northern Italy.
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Gainey Ranch's Best Shopping, Best Shopping: "In the spring, the village hosts a farmer's market from 9am to 1pm every Tuesday. Look for the umbrellas."
- Christmas Shopping: "Need a break from the stress of holiday shopping? Hilton Village is home to nail salons and spas. Make it a full circle experience and book an appointment for a chiropractic adjustment."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Borgata is one of Scottsdale's most charming and beautiful shopping centers, perfect for window shopping as well as serious retail therapy.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Hilton Village is a popular midtown Scottsdale destination for high-end men's and women's apparel.
- Best for Gainey Ranch's Best Shopping Because: Hilton Village, convenient to Gainey Village, is a good option for shoppers looking for upscale women's apparel and home decor
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Hilton Village is an excellent midtown Scottsdale destination for men's and women's apparel.