Also Featured In
The trendy Hotel Congress has a happening little cafe that serves what many consider to be the best breakfast around. All the familiar favorites are offered, along with some more creative options such... Read More
The trendy Hotel Congress has a happening little cafe that serves what many consider to be the best breakfast around. All the familiar favorites are offered, along with some more creative options such as the Boom Boom (scrambled eggs, cheese and roasted red potatoes piled on a toasted baguette), Eggs and Gunpowder (a bowl of roasted red potatoes topped with eggs, turkey chorizo and jack cheese), and Bennie's Burrito (a tortilla stuffed with scrambled eggs, spicy black beans, sprouts, jack cheese, diced green chiles, black olives, sour cream and fresh salsa). Lunch and dinner tend to be more international in scope, but the food is equally wonderful.
- Romantic Dining: "Even if you don't have dinner at Cup Cafe, stop by with your sweetie to pick out dessert from the cafe's wondrous pie case & bakery."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Breakfast, Lunch: "Don't miss the build your-own Bloody Mary bar."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Breakfast is served until 4 p.m. - so you can sleep late and still have your custom omelet."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Whether you dine inside or on the intimate patio, the sights, sounds and yummy eats at Cup Cafe make this a great date night spot.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Cup Cafe in downtown Tucson is unpretentious and fun with a large menu suitable for gluten-free diners.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cup Cafe is one of Tucson's most historic and beloved places to enjoy a delicious weekend brunch.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Cup Cafe is one of Tucson's most historic and beloved places to enjoy a delicious breakfast or weekend brunch.
- Best for Lunch Because: Cupe Cafe is the hip cafe located at The Hotel Congress, featuring a full bar, dining room and plaza seating with lots of good people-watching.