Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Eclectic, Ethnic
Price Range: $$
The trendy Hotel Congress has a happening little cafe that serves what many consider to be the best breakfast around. All the familiar favorites are offered, along with some more creative options such... Read More
The trendy Hotel Congress has a happening little cafe that serves what many consider to be the best breakfast around. All the familiar favorites are offered, along with some more creative options such as the Tofu and Tamales with scrambled tofu and blue corn tamales so delicious you will not even notice you it is vegan. Breakfast and lunch are available until 4 pm. If dinner is more your speed, a must-try is the Sonoran Sopes piled high with beans, avocado and green chilies with your choice of meat. The Mesquite Smoked Ribs are always a great go-to if you can't choose. With their poblano chili mac and cheese, you can't go wrong.
- Romantic Dining: "Even if you don't have dinner at Cup Cafe, stop by with your sweetie to pick out dessert from the cafe's wondrous pie case & bakery."
- Lunch: "It's worth saving space for the dessert carrousel, which featrues a changing assortment of house-baked cakes and pies."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Breakfast: "Don't miss the build your-own Bloody Mary bar."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Breakfast is served until 4 p.m. - so you can sleep late and still have your custom omelet."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Whether you dine inside or on the intimate patio, the sights, sounds and yummy eats at Cup Cafe make this a great date night spot.
- Best for Lunch Because: Cupe Cafe is the hip cafe located at The Hotel Congress, featuring a full bar, dining room and plaza seating with lots of good people-watching.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Cup Cafe in downtown Tucson is unpretentious and fun with a large menu suitable for gluten-free diners.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cup Cafe is one of Tucson's most historic and beloved places to enjoy a delicious weekend brunch.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Cup Cafe is one of Tucson's most historic and beloved places to enjoy a delicious breakfast or weekend brunch.