Old Town Artisans
Type: Art Galleries, Fine Craft Galleries, Native American Art Galleries
You're sure to find some great gift ideas among the shopping areas in this 1850s adobe building. Each room offers unique items from specialty vendors, and regions around the world are represented,... Read More
You're sure to find some great gift ideas among the shopping areas in this 1850s adobe building. Each room offers unique items from specialty vendors, and regions around the world are represented, especially the southwestern US, Latin America and Mexico. Browse through a large collection of local and regional art, jewelry, Navajo rugs, clothing, ceramics and metalwork. Old Town Artisands is home to an eclectic range of art galleries, including the Old Town Pot Shop, La Zia, Dawn Steward couture jewelry, and Shelago's Artwerks USA. After shopping, sit in the shade of an ancient mesquite tree and sip a cool drink from the Southwestern cantina.
186 N Court Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Christmas Shopping, Shopping Malls and Centers: "Stop by Old Town Artisans for quality handmade gifts to suit every taste."
- Best Shopping: "Special events are common here on the weekends."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Old Town Artisans is a unique downtown shopping destination located in one of Tucson's oldest buildings.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Old Town Artisans features authentic Southwest goods in a historic downtown adobe building.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Old Town Artisans in downtown Tucson offers Southwest charm and specialty boutiques.