Also Featured In
Tohono Chul Park is an award-winning botanical garden in northwest Tucson. The park has been open for more than 25 years, bringing together nature, art and culture in unique and insightful exhibits.... Read More
Tohono Chul Park is an award-winning botanical garden in northwest Tucson. The park has been open for more than 25 years, bringing together nature, art and culture in unique and insightful exhibits. The park's gardens were designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. A stroll through the gardens can also provide you with glimpses of birds, lizards, jackrabbits and even the occasional bobcat and rattlesnake sighting. The park is also home to an art gallery, fine dining bistro and a gift shop. Tohono Chul Park hosts weekly events and classes. Check out the website to see what's in bloom during your visit.
- Daily 8am-5pm
- Adult $7; Senior (62+) $5; Student $3; Child (5-12) $2; Child (0-4) Free
- Romantic Things to Do, Museums, Parks: "For an easy hike, take the scenic Saguaro Discovery Trail."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Don't miss the Geology Wall, where you can explore two billion years of the Earth's history."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "Enjoy the "Stories in the Garden" series every Tuesday at 10 am, which features storytelling that is suitable for children preschool age and up."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Flowers, art and the beauty of the desert set the scene for romance at Tucson's exquisite Tohono Chul Park.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Tohono Chul Preserves is one of the best places in Tucson to explore the natural and cultural history of Arizona's Sonoran Desert.
- Best for Museums Because: Tohono Chul Park offers a scenic and enlightening tour of the Sonoran Desert, with meandering nature trails, galleries and gorgeous glimpses of desert flora.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Children will love chasing lizards and butterflies at Tohono Chul Park, a botanical garden that offers family-friendly programs every Tuesday and Friday.
- Best for Parks Because: Tohono Chul Park is a botanical park that beautifully showcases the flora and fauna of the Sonoran Desert.