Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Continental
Price Range: $
People don't simply talk about Feast, they enthuse. The concept seems simple enough: excellent gourmet food (but nothing too experimental), reasonable prices, and the option to dine in or take out.... Read More
People don't simply talk about Feast, they enthuse. The concept seems simple enough: excellent gourmet food (but nothing too experimental), reasonable prices, and the option to dine in or take out. The menu changes every month â" call ahead or check their website to see what's available â" but virtually every dish is a knockout. You might encounter a savory cheesecake with artichoke hearts, zesty sweet potato chilaquiles, perfect parmesan risotto, a fennel and garlic-rubbed pork chop, or chicken masala over basmati rice and fresh sauteed spinach. Desserts are all exceptional and prepared in-house, including the ice cream, but the chocolate truffle cookies are sublime. If you're going for take out, you can also select a bottle of wine to go.
- Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Southwestern, Best of Tucson's Midtown Restaurants: "Feast offers vegetarian dishes and a number of gluten-free options as well as diabetic-friendly choices."
- Lunch: "Feast's menu changes on the first Tuesday of each month, so expect something new on the always-evolving, seasonally-driven menu."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants, Lunch Because: Feast is Tucson's venerable gourmet carry-out restaurant, offering diner's exquisite meals for either dining in or taking out.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Feast is a Tucson original, with an expansive menu that includes gluten-free dishes.
- Best for Southwestern Because: Feast blends Southwestern and global flavors for a unique, always-changing menu of gourmet delights.
- Recommended as Best of Tucson's Midtown Restaurants Because: Feast is a perennial favorite in midtown Tucson for good reason: the seasonal fare is inspired, seasonally fresh and always compelling.