Playground Bar & Grill
If you're looking for a sleek, modern bar and lounge in downtown Tucson, look no further than Playground Bar & Lounge. The hybrid bar and lounge manages to be both hip and inviting, marrying... Read More
If you're looking for a sleek, modern bar and lounge in downtown Tucson, look no further than Playground Bar & Lounge. The hybrid bar and lounge manages to be both hip and inviting, marrying traditional southwestern hospitality with the stylishness of a modern bar. Keep moving on the dance floor, enjoy a cleverly-named cocktail at the bar, or enjoy a bit of people-watching on the patio. The bar hosts a popular Sunday brunch where you can enjoy a Bloody Mary made to order. If drinking and dancing make you hungry, check out the taste bud-pleasing food menu, featuring gourmet burgers, salads, and appetizers. If you're looking for a spot to watch major sports events like the World Cup, Playground is known for hosting large sports events.
- Sports Bars: "If you're looking for a brunch spot where you can catch the big game, Playground Bar & Lounge hosts one every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m."
- Best Nightlife: "If you're looking for a lively brunch spot in downtown Tucson, Playground Bar & Grill hosts one every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m."
- Country Western Bars: "Make a reservation for the popular Sunday Brunch, featuring made-to-order Bloody Mary drinks."
- Best for Sports Bars Because: A wonderful place to relax in a sleek and modern bar and lounge in the heart of downtown.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Playground Bar & Lounge brings style, flair, fun specialty cocktails, and a thumping dance floor to the downtown Tucson scene.
- Best for Country Western Bars Because: Playground might not seem like a country bar, but this high-energy nightlife venue plays a little of everything, even country.