Scott & Co.
Type: Bar, Lounge
Established in 2010, Scott & Co was founded by the same folks that brought 47 Scott to Tucson, downtown's popular destination for modern American comfort food in an intimate bistro-style space.... Read More
Established in 2010, Scott & Co was founded by the same folks that brought 47 Scott to Tucson, downtown's popular destination for modern American comfort food in an intimate bistro-style space. Scott & Co. is an intimate speakeasy style bar with a seasonal menu of hand-crafted cocktails. Head bartender Ciaran Wiese and the team of mixologists at Scott & Co. display a genuine passion for developing new and delicious infusions. Although the atmosphere at Scott & Co. is great, this is the kind of place you go to for truly exceptional mixed drinks. You won't be disappointed by house-crafted creations like The Lionheart, made with Blanco tequila, green chartreuse, bitter orange amber, rich allspice dram, and agave nectar.
- Best Nightlife, Happy Hour: "Can't decide what to order? Ask for the bartender's choice, a unique mixed drink based on your preferences."
- Bars: "The signature house cocktails have become classics around downtown. Even if you don't love margaritas or other tequila-based cocktails, give The Vagabond a try. It features sage-infused agave nectar and orange bitters."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Speakeasy-chic sums up the charm behind this intimate downtown Tucson bar, which is known for its unique and refreshing hand-crafted cocktail menu.
- Best for Bars Because: Scott & Co. in Tucson offers exceptional hand-crafted drinks in a sophisticated yet friendly downtown setting.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: If handcrafted cocktails are your drink of choice, don't miss the happy hour at Scott & Co.