Also Featured In
Scott & Co.
Type: Bar, Lounge
Established in 2010, Scott & Co was founded by the same folks that brought 47 Scott to Tucson, downtown's popular destination for modern American comfort food in an intimate bistro-style space.... Read More
Established in 2010, Scott & Co was founded by the same folks that brought 47 Scott to Tucson, downtown's popular destination for modern American comfort food in an intimate bistro-style space. Scott & Co. is an intimate speakeasy-style bar with a seasonal menu of hand-crafted cocktails. The team of mixologists at Scott & Co. display a genuine passion for developing new and delicious infusions. Although the atmosphere at Scott & Co. is great, this is the kind of place you go to for truly exceptional mixed drinks. Most of the signature house cocktails have become staples of the downtown drinking scene. Try The Vagabond, or if you want to something light and refreshing featuring locally made gin, order The Secret Garden.
- Bars: "The signature house cocktails have become classics around downtown. Even if you don't love margaritas or other tequila-based cocktails, give The Vagabond a try. It features sage-infused agave nectar and orange bitters."
- Best Nightlife, Happy Hour: "Can't decide what to order? Ask for the bartender's choice, a unique mixed drink based on your preferences."
- Best for Bars Because: Scott & Co. in Tucson offers exceptional hand-crafted drinks in a sophisticated yet friendly downtown setting.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Speakeasy-chic sums up the charm behind this intimate downtown Tucson bar, which is known for its unique and refreshing hand-crafted cocktail menu.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: If handcrafted cocktails are your drink of choice, don't miss the happy hour at Scott & Co.