Also Featured In
Tap & Bottle
Type: Brew Pub
Tap & Bottle is a beer lover's paradise. The intimate taproom at this beloved Tucson bar is home to one of the city's best-curated selections of craft brews. Tap & Bottle celebrates home-grown... Read More
Tap & Bottle is a beer lover's paradise. The intimate taproom at this beloved Tucson bar is home to one of the city's best-curated selections of craft brews. Tap & Bottle celebrates home-grown Southern Arizona beer, as well as many of the best regional and international brews currently being made. The brewpub atmosphere is lively and friendly, making this a great place to rub elbows with locals and fellow beer connoisseurs. Tap & Bottle even hosts their own monthly curated "Beer Club" dedicated to pleasing the palate of even the most ardent beer snob. There's no food menu at the bar, but the city's best food trucks regularly feed the hungry masses at Tap & Bottle.
- Best Nightlife: "The downtown location of Tap & Bottle is a hotbed of food truck action (check out the Tap & Bottle website for a list of the latest food truck offerings)."
- Bars: "Come to Tap & Bottle for the craft brews, stay for the delicious food truck offerings."
- Live Music, Early Entertainment: "Come to Tap & Bottle for the craft brews, stay for the delicious food truck offerings. Swing by on Tuesday nights for special tastings."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: If you're discriminating about your beer, don't miss Tap & Bottle, one of Tucson's best bars for lovers of craft brews.
- Best for Bars Because: Tap & Bottle is a friendly neighborhood bar with an extensive craft beer menu.
- Best for Live Music Because: Tap & Bottle offers live music on Wednesday nights and on the weekends in a fun, laid-back craft brew bar.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Tap & Bottle is a great spot for enjoying Tucson-crafted brews and sampling the city's food truck scene. Evening tastings are hosted regularly.