Also Featured In
This charming downtown cafe, located at the historic Stevens House at the Museum of Art, offers an assortment of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Fine art hangs on the walls, providing the perfect... Read More
This charming downtown cafe, located at the historic Stevens House at the Museum of Art, offers an assortment of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Fine art hangs on the walls, providing the perfect ambiance for enjoying the down-home breakfast plates and lunch options. The coffee is excellent. Try the house macchiato, or for something slightly different, the lachino (a wet cappuccino with less foam and more milk) is great. Salads, sandwiches and artisan breads are also on the eclectic menu. Don't leave without trying one of the cafe's famous desserts, which include plenty of gluten free options. There is a great brick patio for al fresco dining.
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods, Group Friendly, Dessert: "Stop by for the weekend lunch if you can, which features unique offerings like the gingered apricot almond chicken croissant."
- Romantic Dining: "The chocolate bomb is a favorite house dessert, and it's perfect for sharing."
- Breakfast: "The Arizona omelet is the thing to get here when you're craving a Tucson-inspired breakfast."
- Lunch: "Cafe a la C'Art offers good lunch specials, plus there's a great pastry counter for dessert."
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Café a la C'Art serves artisan sandwiches, salads, coffee and dessert, with options for those with dietary restrictions.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The sprawling, unique dining rooms (including a beautiful outdoor patio) make Cafe a la C'Art in downtown Tucson a winner for larger parties.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A lovely garden patio shaded by vines, unique art pieces and irresistible desserts make Cafe a la C'Art a supremely romantic downtown Tucson destination.
- Best for Dessert Because: Café a la C'Art offers a unique place to enjoy artisan sandwiches, salads, coffee and dessert, right in the heart of historic downtown Tucson.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cafe a la C'Art is a pleasant, artsy cafe serving up delicious breakfast plates, along with gourmet coffee and excellent pastries.
- Best for Lunch Because: Cafe a la C'art is a charming downtown lunch spot for a gourmet meal that won't break the budget.