Also Featured In
Old Tucson Studios
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly
The setting for many favorite Western movies (including Tombstone, Gunfight at the OK Corral, The Three Amigos, and countless John Wayne flicks), the Old Tucson Movie Studio had become something of a... Read More
The setting for many favorite Western movies (including Tombstone, Gunfight at the OK Corral, The Three Amigos, and countless John Wayne flicks), the Old Tucson Movie Studio had become something of a cinematic legend. Though a fire destroyed the studio in 1995, it has been carefully restored. Guests are treated to great views of the Tucson Mountains and the Sonoran Dessert. Attractions have been expanded to include pony rides, carnival games, stagecoach tours, gunfights, exhibits and an Opera House featuring live performances. Shopping and dining are plentiful at this unique attraction that offers a nostalgic glimpse of the Old West.
- Off-Peak Season (Feb - Apr): Daily 10am-6pm
- Peak Season (Mar - Dec): Daily 10am-4pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Park, Tours. Shows Adult $16.95; Child (4-11) $10.95
Tours Only Adult $7.50; Child (4-11) $5
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Old Tucson Studio offers visitors a fun trip back in Western movie history.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Old Tucson Studios is a fun and family-friendly attraction and a legendary Western movie studio.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Old Tucson Studios is a must-stop for film buffs and fans of classic movie westerns.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Old Tucson Studios offers a look into the city's role in shaping popular film, TV and popular culture.