Also Featured In
Arikok National Park Foundation
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Great Views, Historic Sites, Outdoor Activities, Parks, Reserves, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
- Daily 8am-4pm
- Adult (18+) AWG19.50; Child (0-17) Free
- Best Attractions & Activities: "To thoroughly enjoy your journey, it is recommended to visit the park with a 4 x 4 vehicle. For more park rules and tips, visit: arubanationalpark.org"
- Outdoor Activities, Tours and Excursions: "To thoroughly enjoy your journey, it is recommended to visit the park with a 4 x 4, wear a hat, use sunscreen and take drinking water with you on the trails. For more park rules and tips, visit: arubanationalpark.org"
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities, Outdoor Activities Because: Arikok National Park Foundation is one of Aruba's main attractions, presenting and preserving the island's many natural and historical treasures.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Arikok National Park is Aruba's fondest treasure and pride. Without this preserved piece of land, the small island of Aruba would probably lose its natural inheritance.