Also Featured In
Red Sail Sports Aruba
Type: Active, Adventure, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, Tours and Excursions, Water Sports
Red Sail Sports Aruba operates nine full-service dive and water sports centers: at the Hyatt Regency, the Marriott (3), Renaissance Island, La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino, Amsterdam Manor, The... Read More
Red Sail Sports Aruba operates nine full-service dive and water sports centers: at the Hyatt Regency, the Marriott (3), Renaissance Island, La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino, Amsterdam Manor, The Village (in front of the Radisson) and in the Port Of Call mall in downtown Oranjestad. Since first opening in 1989, the company has acquired a fleet of dive boats and catamarans accommodating 24-125 people; a variety of tours are offered on these boats, from snorkeling and scuba diving trips to sunset cocktail cruises and deep sea fishing charters. Additionally, they rent every conceivable piece of equipment you might need for having fun in the sun.
J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 348-A
Palm Beach, 33470
- Hyatt, Marriott: Daily 9am-10pm
- Renaissance Island, Marriott Watersport Center, Radisson: Daily 8:30am-5:30pm
- Downtown: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm
- La Cabana,: Daily 9am-6pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Packages Call for Details
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling: "Floats, Waverunners, snorkel sets, motorboats, banana boats, a JETLEV... you name it, they've got it."
- Best for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Because: Red Sail Sports Aruba has all you need to have a fabulous time out on, or under the water.