Aruba Mural Tours
Type: Art & Culture, Art Museums, City, Family Friendly, History Museums, Local Picks, Museums, Public Spaces, Tours and Excursions
The Aruba Art Fair initiative, helmed by founder and organizer Oscar "Tito" Bolivar and his enthusiastic team, was officially inaugurated in 2016. ARTISA gallery (Aruba Art Fair's headquarters)... Read More
The Aruba Art Fair initiative, helmed by founder and organizer Oscar "Tito" Bolivar and his enthusiastic team, was officially inaugurated in 2016. ARTISA gallery (Aruba Art Fair's headquarters) offered a glimpse of the island's flourishing art scene in the often forgotten historical centre of San Nicolas. Since then, the streets are bustling with local and international art, including some impressive murals and sculptures in unexpected corners. This new boost of urban art not only beautifies the city, it brings the island, cultures, ideas together, and a steady stream of curious spectators and art collectors. Although the Aruba Art Fair is a yearly event, the art exhibition is permanent. Visitors interested in San Nicolas' art scene have the following options: the Art Walk Tour downtown, to visit the curated murals by established and up-and-coming artists, or the Museum & Art Tour, which includes a visit to the Museum of Industry.
Bernard van de Veen Zeppenfeldstraat 14
- Art Walk Tour: Daily 9am-10:30am, 11am-12:30pm, 2pm-3:30pm, 5pm-6:30pm
- Museum & Art Tour: Daily 9am-11:30am, 11am-1:30pm, 2pm-4:30pm, 5pm-7:30pm
- Art Walk Tour (incl. bottled water) $22
Museum & Art Tour (incl. bottled water & museum entries) $32
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Check out Aruba Art Fair's Facebook page to learn more about their latest art events, including Fashion meets Art and art workshops."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Aruba Mural Tours, apart from bringing people closer together through art, contributes to Aruba's cultural and economical growth.