Explore Rio de Janeiro
Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
The only beachfront hotel to rival Copacabana in the glamour stakes, the Phillipe Starck-designed Fasano Rio is a fabulously flashy place for a romantic break. Although the frontage is discreet, it... Read More
The only beachfront hotel to rival Copacabana in the glamour stakes, the Phillipe Starck-designed Fasano Rio is a fabulously flashy place for a romantic break. Although the frontage is discreet, it masks a wealth of quirky-cool interior design details. Cool white minimalism blends seamlessly with playful details such as candy-striped pod chairs on each corridor. Goose-feather bed covers and Egyptian cotton sheets up the luxury level and the seafood-focused restaurant Fasano Al Mare, is first rate. The bar, Londra, is a rock-and-roll hangout for high-living celebrities visiting Rio, but the hotel's crowning glory is the rooftop infinity pool with its dazzling views over Ipanema beach.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The pool alone is enough to get the pulse racing - add a caipirinha at sunset to up the romance levels.
- Best for Hotels near Estádio do Maracanã Because: Lodgings in Rio don´t get much more luxurious than this, and Fasano Rio is less than 40 minutes from Maracana by Metro.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The rooftop infinity pool is THE place to feel fabulous in Rio de Janeiro.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers sleek design and attentive service.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Fasano Rio is the hotel of choice for the rich and fabulous visiting the Wonderful City.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.