Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Budget travelers can feast on all manner of treats at this downtown lunch restaurant. The self-service buffet includes everything from sushi and rice noodles to hot meat, fish and chicken dishes,... Read More
Budget travelers can feast on all manner of treats at this downtown lunch restaurant. The self-service buffet includes everything from sushi and rice noodles to hot meat, fish and chicken dishes, alongside staples like rice and beans, fries, and local specialities such as pao de queijo and aipim. Priced at less than R$3 per 100 grams, the Centro branch of this city-wide chain is cheaper than those in Ipanema and Copacabana, and is packe with office workers between noon and 2pm. Be smart and head here shortly after two or shortly before noon, and the 'per 100 grams' price drops.
Rua do Riachuelo 315
Rio de Janeiro, 26587
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: One of Rio's most affordable and dependable buffet restaurants, Kilograma offers a wide range of salads and healthy sides.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The huge choice of dishes and inexpensive pricing makes this a top budget choice for groups.
- Best for Buffet Because: This simple, inexpensive buffet restaurant has a vast range of salads and sides as well as meaty mains.
- Best for Lapa's Best Restaurants Because: This no-frills lunchspot is a favorite with local workers on account of its enormous hot and cold buffets.
- Best for Take Out Because: Kilograma is one of the best value buffet restaurants in Rio.