Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
In a neighborhood where many bars are formal and a little stuffy, Jobi is a breath of fresh air. The early-opening, late-closing Leblon institution is a fine example of the Rio boteco - botecos being... Read More
In a neighborhood where many bars are formal and a little stuffy, Jobi is a breath of fresh air. The early-opening, late-closing Leblon institution is a fine example of the Rio boteco - botecos being informal bars serving food and good company to a relaxed crowd. Locals and out-of-towners alike flock here for perfectly-kept draught beers, well-mixed cocktails and an extensive range of bar snacks that includes moreish versions of local staples such as bolinhos de bacalhau(fried cod and potato balls). The bar opens late and closes early, so you???re sure to be able to fit in a visit - whether it be for an early morning coffee, early evening food and drinks, or an end-of-the-night cocktail.
Avenida Ataulfo Paiva, 1166
Rio de Janeiro, 22440-035
- Best for Ipanema's Best Nightlife Because: It's officially Leblon, but only a few minutes' walk from Ipanema, and one of Rio's best-loved bars
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: This chilled out bar opens well into the small hours and is a great place to start, or finish, a night out in Rio.
- Best for Beach Bars Because: A block back from Leblon beach, this is an all-time favorite post-sun hangout for bohemian cariocas.
- Best for Leblon's Best Bars Because: Jobi is one of the best loved botecos in Rio and the bar snacks are among the best in town.
- Best for Bars Because: This bohemian hangout serves some of the best bar snacks in town.