Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$$
Based on the Italian concept of 'Stuzzichini' - small plates of light bites for sharing over drinks, similar to Spanish Tapas or Greek Mezze - Stuzzi brings together deliciously moreish finger foods... Read More
Based on the Italian concept of 'Stuzzichini' - small plates of light bites for sharing over drinks, similar to Spanish Tapas or Greek Mezze - Stuzzi brings together deliciously moreish finger foods and dangerously drinkable cocktails to create one of the most enticing options along the foodie strip that is Leblon's Rua Dias Ferreira. The street has become the must-visit address for gourmands visiting Rio. and acclaimed chef Paula Prandini (formerly of top-end French restaurant Le Pre Catalan) works wonders with imported Italian deli ingredients and native Brazilian fruits and vegetables to create immaculate dishes in a laidback lounge that is as sleek and chic as its fashionable neighborhood demands.
- Lunch, Group Friendly, Leblon's Best Restaurants, Best Restaurants, Late Night, Homestyle: "Looking for something more substantial? Try the Sunday afternoon feast that is the 'Buffet da Mama', featuring homely, rustic Italian dishes."
- Buffet: "While small plates are the order of the day during the week, hungry (and sometimes hungover) customers can tuck into hearty home-cooked fare at the Sunday buffet."
- Best for Lunch Because: This trendy Leblon hangout is a good spot for a light lunch with friends
- Best for Buffet Because: The Sunday 'Buffet da Mamma' at Stuzzi has become a firm favorite for those with hearty appetite for Italian food.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Small, tapas-style plates for sharing are on the menu at this hip Leblon Italian.
- Best for Leblon's Best Restaurants Because: Eating is a sociable activity at this bar-restaurant serving delicious Italian small plates.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Hipped up locals head here for good food and drinks and a buzzy scene.
- Best for Late Night Because: Stuzzi is a good place for a romantic meal, and diners often find themselves lingering well into the night.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The ´Buffet da Mama´here is a real home-style Italian feast.