Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
La Suite by Dussol
Truly off the beaten track, this hilltop boutique hotel sits high above the city in a super-exclusive neighborhood known as the 'Beverley Hills of Rio'. Each of the suites is themed by color and... Read More
Truly off the beaten track, this hilltop boutique hotel sits high above the city in a super-exclusive neighborhood known as the 'Beverley Hills of Rio'. Each of the suites is themed by color and unique in design, but all feature luxurious touches such as vast double showers and spacious dressing rooms. Perched on a clifftop overlooking the Atlantic ocean and Rio's magnificently mountains, the views from the hotel's infinity pool will truly take your breath away. The hotel is a favorite with the international fashion press, who regularly use it for photo shoots. Almost next door, a tiny beach is so secluded that couples will almost feel they have it to themselves.
Rua Jackson de Figueiredo 501
Rio de Janeiro, 22611
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This gorgeous boutique hotel feels like a real romantic escape from the city.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Casa Mango Mango is stylish without being pretentious, and a popular place for young travelers to hang out by the pool.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Sheraton Rio is probably the most family-friendly of Rio´s upscale hotels.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: These are smart, well-located apartments that offer more independence than your standard hotel.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: La Suite may not be right on the beach, but the small, wonderfully secluded strand a few minutes' walk away is a real gem.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.