Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Brazilian, European, French, Latin, Local Specialty, South American
Price Range: $$$$
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Beautiful tropical gardens with terrific views make this a lovely spot on a balmy evening.
- Best for Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants Because: Delicious food is served al-fresco in beautiful tropical gardens at this hidden hilltop restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The lovely candle-lit garden is a wonderfully romantic spot for an evening meal.
- Best for Lunch Because: Friendly staff, fair prices and generous portions on delicious food make this a long-standing local lunch favorite.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The crisp, fresh salads and inventive chicken and fish dishes are as appealing as the panoramic views from Aprazivel's outdoor tables.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Aprazivel offers fine food and fine views, in a lovely tropical garden.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The straw-roofed gazebos give a fun feel to fine dining at this French-Brazilian restaurant.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Aprazivel's huge tropical gardens, stunning city views and inventive menu makes it one of the most romantic spots for a meal in Rio.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Stunning views, delicious food and a delightful tropical garden give this restaurant a real wow factor.