Explore Rio de Janeiro
Bar do Arnaudo
Cuisine: Brazilian, Latin
Price Range: $$$
Rua Almirante Alexandrino 316
Rio de Janeiro, 20241
21 2210 0817
- Tue-Thu: Noon-10pm
- Fri: Noon-11pm
- Sat: Midnight-11pm
- Sun: Noon-5pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- Best for Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants Because: Delicious, traditional northeastern food in mammoth portions make this a great option for hungry visitors.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Friendly service and huge portions of delicious, fairly priced food make this one of Rio's best spots for relaxed dining.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Friendly staff, vast portions of delicious food and fair prices make this a top value restaurant.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The vast portions of delicious comfort food at Bar do Arnaudo are ideal for sharing.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Huge portions, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere make this a good bet for families.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Affable staff, delicious, hearty food and more than ample proportions make this cosy spot a delight to dine in.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Bar do Arnaudo serves vast portions of hearty Brazilian food in a homely setting.