Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Cafe 18 do Forte
Price Range: $$
Your leisurely brunch comes with a refreshing sea breeze and stunning sea views at this al-fresco spot in the grounds of Copacabana Fort. Breakfast is served at several outdoor table and, while... Read More
Your leisurely brunch comes with a refreshing sea breeze and stunning sea views at this al-fresco spot in the grounds of Copacabana Fort. Breakfast is served at several outdoor table and, while service can be a little on the slow side, who's in a rush when you've got a view over Copacabana beach and out to sea? The 'farmhouse breakfast' (R$29) features corn cake, coffee cheese, baskets of bread, fruit and the delicious Brazilian speciality that is pao de quejo - little rolls of manioc flour and cheese. Come here with time to spare and take your time just soaking up the view and enjoying the cooling breezes.
- Ipanema's Best Fine Dining: "This is a great place to sip a cocktail or reviving coffee after taking a stroll along Ipanema beach to Copacabana"
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch: "Reward a walk along Copacabana's 4-mile sweep of sand with a drink and bite to eat here."
- Breakfast, Copacabana's Best Beach Restaurants, Beach Restaurants: "Head here before a visit to Copacabana Fort Museum followed by a few lazy hours on the beach."
- Copacabana's Best Restaurants: "Come here with time to spare as service tends to be on the slow side."
- Best for Ipanema's Best Fine Dining Because: This sophisticated cafe-bar is just a stone's throw from the Eastern end of Ipanema beach, and has some of the best beach views in town.
- Best for Brunch Because: The gorgeous sea view makes this a top spot to relax with coffee and cake.
- Best for Breakfast Because: There's no better way to enjoy breakfast than right on the beach at Copacabana.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Gorgeous views and lavish breakfast and brunch menus make this a tempting spot for a breakfast or brunch feast.
- Best for Copacabana's Best Restaurants Because: The setting is stunning and the food is good at this beachfront cafe.
- Best for Lunch Because: The sea breezes and views across the beach make this a wonderful spot to enjoy a coffee - or cocktail - and a light lunch
- Best for Copacabana's Best Beach Restaurants Because: Good coffee, cocktails and views that take in the entire length of Copacabana beach make this a good spot for late lunch or early evening meal.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Good coffee, food and cocktails come with a side order of spectacular beach views at this relaxed spot at the edge of Copacabana.