Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Da Casa da Tata
Cuisine: Brazilian, Latin
Price Range: $$$
Da Casa da Tata frequently crops up in food and drink magazines' 'Best of' lists, with its breakfasts in particular garnering rave reviews. The range of home-made breads is in itself a reason to... Read More
Da Casa da Tata frequently crops up in food and drink magazines' 'Best of' lists, with its breakfasts in particular garnering rave reviews. The range of home-made breads is in itself a reason to visit, and the fresh-out-of-the-oven smell hangs in the air as you enter, to mouthwatering effect. Breakfasts range from simple - bread, butter, jam, juice and coffee - to lavish spreads of cakes, pastries, breads, cheeses, fresh fruit and juices, and the coffee is seriously good. Bring good company or a good book, and plan to spend a good couple of hours savoring every sip and every bite.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Da Casa da Tata serves deliciously hearty breakfasts in a cosy setting.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Da Casa da Tata offers deliciously fresh breakfast and brunch feasts, in a welcoming environment.
- Best for Brunch Because: Da Casa da Tata is regularly cited by Rio food and drinks magazines as the city's best lunch spot.
- Best for Jardim Botanico's Best Restaurants Because: The breakfast at Da Casa da Tata is considered by many to be the best in Rio.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Da Casa da Tata offers a cosy setting for lavish breakfasts with house-made breads.