Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$$
For the ultimate indulgent Rio experience, head to the Pergula, the elegant poolside restaurant at the enduringly elegant Copacabana Palace hotel. Less formal than the hotel's fine dining Italian... Read More
For the ultimate indulgent Rio experience, head to the Pergula, the elegant poolside restaurant at the enduringly elegant Copacabana Palace hotel. Less formal than the hotel's fine dining Italian restaurant, Cipriani. at Pergula you can dine in your (suitanbly stylish) swimwear and sarong. Watch beautiful people splash around in the pool as you sip Champagne cocktails and dine on seafood and light pasta dishes, or head here for the famous breakfasts and brunches, which include salmon and even caviar washed down with a spot of bubbly. The likes of the Obamas, Will Smith and Madonna have all dined here, so keep your eyes peeled for A-listers.
- Romantic Dining, Brunch, Breakfast: "You don't need to be a guest at the hotel to dine here, but it pays to dress in your most chic casual wear if you want to make it past the doorman."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "You don't need to be a guest at the hotel to enjoy brunch at Pergula, but throw on your best casual-chic gear if you want to feel at home."
- Copacabana's Best Restaurants, Fine Dining, Copacabana's Best Beach Restaurants, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining: "You don't need to be a guest at the hotel to dine at Pergula, but make an effort to look as casually-chic as possible if you want to make it past the doormen."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: This is a lovely spot for relaxed al-fresco dining in one of Rio's most picturesque neighborhoods.
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch at Pergula is a wonderfully romantic way to start the day.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Sunday Brunch at Pergula is a fabulously chic way to start the day in Rio.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The poolside brunch here is a cut above the rest - think salmon and bubbly - making it the top spot for feeling fabulous in Rio.
- Best for Copacabana's Best Restaurants Because: This is one of the best casual restaurants in Rio, serving excellent food in elegant surrounds.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The more relaxed of two restaurants at Copacabana Palace, Pergula offers fine food by the luxurious pool.
- Best for Copacabana's Best Beach Restaurants Because: For fine dining without formality, this legendary poolside bar is the place.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: The poolside restaurant at this legendary hotel is fabulously glitzy.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The poolside restaurant at Copacabana Palace is famous for its wonderful weekend brunches.