Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Lucy Bryson
Bar do Bonde
Cuisine: Brazilian, Latin, South American
Price Range: $$$
R Almirante Alexandrino 1458, Loja 8
Rio de Janeiro, 20241-263
- Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Take Out: "If you can't decide what to order, go for a few portions of petiscos (light snacks to share)."
- Best Value: "If you can´t decide what to order, go for a few portions of petiscos (light snacks to share). The fluffy ´pillows´of tapioca stuffed with meat and cheese are delicious."
- Best for Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants Because: A friendly local crowd, reasonable prices and tasty traditional food make this a refreshing change from more touristic spots.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Santa Teresa locals flock here for the breezy ambiance and tasty food.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: A lively local crowd gathers at Bar do Bonde from Thursday to Sunday, and it's less touristic (and expensive) than elsewhere in this bohemian neighborhood.