Explore Rio de Janeiro
Cuisine: Brazilian, Latin, Local Specialty
Price Range: $
Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 124
Rio de Janeiro, 20240-290
- Daily 10am-9pm
- Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants, Brunch, Breakfast, Breakfast/Brunch, Homestyle: "Wait until a fresh batch of pao de queijo comes fresh out of the oven, as these little lovelies are at their best when hot."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Sweet-toothed visitors might want to try the gluten-free, organic chocolate brownie, which is deliciously gooey."
- Vegetarian: "You won't see a local enter here without ordering Acai, Pao de Queijo, or both. Order these treats yourself and you'll understand why."
- Best Value: "It´s worth waiting until a batch of pao de queijo comes fresh out of the oven - these little golden beauties are at their best served piping hot."
- Family Friendly: "Browse the tiny 'shop' here - there are some good kids' snacks that make a change from chemical laden supermarket versions"
- Street Food: "It's worth waiting until a batch of pao de queijo comes fresh out of the oven - these little golden beauties are at their best served piping hot."
- Take Out: "It´s worth waiting until a batch comes fresh out of the oven - these little golden beauties are at their best served piping hot."
- Best for Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants Because: Delicious organic goodies attract long lines at this friendly little spot.
- Best for Brunch Because: This place serves some of the yummiest breakfast dishes in town, and it serves them all day long.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The pao de queijo here is the best in the city, hands down.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Cariocas flock from all over town to tuck into the famous pao de queijo at Cultivar Brasil, and the acai is hugely popular, too.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Cultivar Brazil makes eating wholesome, organic food feel like a treat rather than a chore.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Cultivar Brazil makes eating organic, meat-free food feel like a treat rather than chore.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The pao de queijo at Cultivar Brazil is widely regarded as the best in town, and modestly-priced.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The light meals here are all free of chemicals, refined sugars and other nasties, but so tasty that kids will wolf them down.
- Best for Street Food Because: Cultivar Brazil serves the tastiest pao de queijo in the city. Grab a bag to eat on the hoof as you sightsee.
- Best for Take Out Because: Tasty, healthy and inexpensive fare makes Cultivar Brasil a top take out option.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Hungry customers can pile their plates high with guilt-free vegan home cooking at Blyss Holy Foods.