Explore Los Angeles
Type: Theme Parks
Lovers of all things Disney, Marvel and Star Wars know that Disneyland is the place where like minds find bliss. So grab your favorite partner, be she Minnie Mouse or he Han Solo or Captain America... Read More
Lovers of all things Disney, Marvel and Star Wars know that Disneyland is the place where like minds find bliss. So grab your favorite partner, be she Minnie Mouse or he Han Solo or Captain America (you can even costume up for the adventure) and have a lover's day in the park. Begin with a walk down Main Street and end with the fireworks-filled parade and laser light shows that happen every evening. In between, go on all the big rides â" the Matterhorn Bobsleds, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones, Galaxy's Edge and especially the Haunted House, where snuggling is practically required. Make sure to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella and all their friends, too. Don't miss Mr. Toad's Wild ride or the Mad Teacups and consider spending another day next door at Disney's California Adventure Park, too.
1313 Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802-2309
- Daily 8am-Midnight
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Single Day Theme Park Ticket Adult (10+) $72; Child (3-9) $62
1-Day Park Hopper® Ticket Adult (10+) $97; Child (3-9) $87
2-Day Park Hopper® Ticket Adult (10+) $151; Child (3-9) $131
- Romantic Things to Do, Things to Do with Kids, Best Attractions & Activities: "Be sure to take advantage of FASTPASS tickets to beat the lines; look for the ticket kiosks near the most popular rides and get a reserved time to ride, instead of standing in line."
- Things to Do in December: "Be certain to plan to visit both parks â" Disneyland and Disney California Adventure â" to see all of the special holiday events and rides on offer from Disney."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: It's "The Happiest Place on Earth," what's not to love about Disneyland?
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Spending the holidays with Mickey Mouse at Disney's two SoCal theme parks is incredibly exciting for anyone with young children â" and for adults, too!
- Best for Things to Do with Kids, Best Attractions & Activities Because: The most famous theme park in the world, Disneyland Resort has been making L.A. locals and visitors alike very happy since it opened in 1955.