Explore Los Angeles
Type: Theme Parks
Disneyland is Walt Disney's original vision for "the happiest place on earth," and more than 65 years later it remains just that. Begin with a walk down Main Street and end with the fireworks-filled... Read More
Disneyland is Walt Disney's original vision for "the happiest place on earth," and more than 65 years later it remains just that. Begin with a walk down Main Street and end with the fireworks-filled parade and laser light shows that happen every evening. In between, take in all the big rides including the Millennium Falcon, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Indiana Jones, and the Haunted House; and make sure to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and all their friends. Don't miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and spend another day next door at Disney's California Adventure Park, where Pixar characters rule and and The Avengers Campus brings Marvel heroes to life. The Force is with the Mouse at the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge section of Disneyland, too. For a behind-the-scenes look at both the parks, book an Adventures by Disney trip for lots of insider experiences. Note that the famous Matterhorn Bobsleds ride is closed for refurbishment.
1313 Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802-2309
- Daily 8am-Midnight
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Single Day Theme Park Ticket Adult (10+) $72; Child (3-9) $62
1-Day Park Hopper® Ticket Adult (10+) $97; Child (3-9) $87
2-Day Park Hopper® Ticket Adult (10+) $151; Child (3-9) $131
- Things to Do with Kids: "Be sure to download the Disneyland App to your phone, as you'll need it to sign up for the virtual queue (line) that gives you access to the Web Slingers Spider-Man ride."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Be sure to take make a reservation for entrance to either one of the Anaheim Disney parks, as that is a requirement for entrance."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Remember that you must have both a booked-ahead ticket and a reservation to enter either Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure Park."
- Things to Do in December: "Be certain to plan to visit both parks - Disneyland and Disney California Adventure - to see all of the special holiday events and rides on offer from Disney."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids, Best Attractions & Activities Because: The most famous theme park in the world, Disneyland Resort has been making L.A. locals and visitors alike very happy since it opened in 1955.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: It's "The Happiest Place on Earth," what's not to love about Disneyland?
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Spending the holidays with Mickey Mouse at Disney's two SoCal theme parks is incredibly exciting for anyone with young children - and for adults, too!
Find the 10Best nearby: