Explore Los Angeles
Rose Bowl Stadium and Rose Bowl Flea Market
Type: Architecture, Attractions, Family Friendly, Historic Sites, Outdoor Activities, Spectator Sports
The Rose Bowl Stadium is one of the oldest stadiums in Southern California, with a storied history that spans more than 100 years. It's still a vibrant place, where UCLA football games happen in the... Read More
The Rose Bowl Stadium is one of the oldest stadiums in Southern California, with a storied history that spans more than 100 years. It's still a vibrant place, where UCLA football games happen in the fall, the annual Rose Bowl collegiate playoff game takes place on New Year's Day and the monthly Rose Bowl Flea Market goes off once a month. There are concerts and food festivals held throughout the year, too, and tours of the stadium happen the last Friday of every month. The Flea Market fills the field with vendors selling all sorts of fascinating goods, ranging from clothes to food to home furnishings –" and more! The market happens on the second Sunday of every month at the Rose Bowl.
- Rose Bowl Stadium tours last Friday of every month: Fri 10:30am-12:30pm
- Flea Market second Sunday of every month: Sun 9am-3pm
- Rose Bowl Stadium tour Adult $17.50; Senior $14.50; Child $14.50
Rose Bowl Flea Market Adult $9 - $25; Child (12 and under) Free
- Pasadena's Best Attractions: "When going to events at the Rose Bowl, be sure to carry a clear 12" x 6" x 12" plastic purse/bag, as any others are not allowed."
- Best for Pasadena's Best Attractions Because: There's nothing more iconic than the Rose Bowl and the tour is a fun, fascinating trip into the history of this famed stadium.