Explore Los Angeles
Boa Steakhouse - Sunset
Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$$
Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood has been a celebrity magnet since the moment it opened in 2009. Be prepared to see paparazzi staked out by the front door, and don't be surprised when Nicki Minaj or... Read More
Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood has been a celebrity magnet since the moment it opened in 2009. Be prepared to see paparazzi staked out by the front door, and don't be surprised when Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian are seated nearby. Everyone who is anyone goes to Boa, so if it's star watching you want along with an excellent cut of beef, then Boa is the place. Choose a 40-day dry aged New York Strip, a premium Japanese Wagyu cut or spice it up with their signature Cajun Cowboy Rib Eye. There's plenty of "surf" to go with your "turf," too, with a whole Maine lobster on offer most days. Ask for a table on the lovely large patio to spend a perfect night under the stars.
9200 W Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Lunch: Monday through Friday, 11:30AM to 2:30PM
- Dinner: Sunday through Tuesday, 5:30PM to 11:00PM Wednesday and Thursday, 5:30PM to 11:30PM Friday and Saturday, 5:30PM to 12:00AM
- Happy Hour: Monday through Friday, 5:00PM through 7:00PM
- Steakhouses: "Sunday nights you'll find most wine bottles at 50 percent off."
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Beautiful people, a lovely setting and consistently excellent steaks make Boa a place to see and be seen, all while enjoying a first-class meal.