Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Carneros Resort and Spa
Photo courtesy of Dana Rebmann
FARM at Carneros Resort and Spa
Cuisine: American, California, Regional
Price Range: $$$
Located at Carneros Resort and Spa, FARM is anything but your typical hotel restaurant. The a la carte menu includes options like Celery Root Soup, Seared Ahi Tuna, oven-roasted octopus, and a root... Read More
Located at Carneros Resort and Spa, FARM is anything but your typical hotel restaurant. The a la carte menu includes options like Celery Root Soup, Seared Ahi Tuna, oven-roasted octopus, and a root vegetable medley. Dessert choices range from Mascarpone Cheesecake and artisan cheese to homemade ice cream and sorbet. But for a unique and delicious dining experience, be sure to ask about the Seasonal Tasting Menu. It picks one ingredient and features it throughout five courses. Menus have highlighted everything from carrots, apples, and corn, to English peas. The Seasonal Tasting Menu typically changes every two weeks. Along with wine pairings, a featured cocktail is available. Indoor and patio seating is available.
- Best Restaurants: "The dining room is elegant and enjoyable, but it's tough to go wrong dining alfresco on the patio. Bring a layer in case you linger longer."
- Fine Dining: "If you're in the mood for something more casual, simply have a seat in the outdoor pavilion."
- Romantic Dining: "Decisions, decisions. Tackle the nearly 40-page long wine, beer, and handcrafted cocktail list. Then figure out what's for dinner."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The seasonal tasting menu offers a delicious dining experience you won't find anywhere else in wine country.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: In addition to a Seasonal Tasting Menu, a la carte options provide diners with a welcome variety of delicious options.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Farm offers delicious food and drink options, but being able to sit outside on a starry night makes it a given for a romantic meal.