Explore Napa Valley
FARM at Carneros Resort and Spa
Cuisine: American, California, Regional
Price Range: $$$
Casual, relaxed, and quiet enough to carry on a conversation, the Farm makes date night easy. Located at Carneros Resort and Spa, an upscale property in southwest Napa, Farm serves dinner seven days a... Read More
Casual, relaxed, and quiet enough to carry on a conversation, the Farm makes date night easy. Located at Carneros Resort and Spa, an upscale property in southwest Napa, Farm serves dinner seven days a week. Couples are welcome to sit inside, but the sheltered pavilion is a nice change of pace. Heat lamps keep diners warm and cozy when chilly temperatures prevail. The a la carte menu includes the likes of oysters, roasted scallops, and orecchiette pasta. The dinner tasting menu is a seasonal five-course tasting menu that shines a light on one single ingredient. Finding inspiration from the resort garden, possibilities include the likes of corn, English peas, pears, and beets. Couples in the mood to truly indulge should consider the wine pairing.
- Romantic Dining: "Decisions, decisions. Tackle the nearly 40-page long wine, beer, and handcrafted cocktail list. Then figure out what's for dinner."
- Best Restaurants: "The dining room is elegant and enjoyable, but it's tough to go wrong dining alfresco on the patio. Bring a layer in case you linger longer."
- Fine Dining: "If you're in the mood for something more casual, simply have a seat in the outdoor pavilion."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Farm offers delicious food and drink options, but being able to sit outside on a starry night makes it a given for a romantic meal.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The seasonal tasting menu offers a delicious dining experience you won't find anywhere else in wine country.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: In addition to a Seasonal Tasting Menu, a la carte options provide diners with a welcome variety of delicious options.