Explore Napa Valley
Napa Art Walk
Type: Outdoor Activities, Sightseeing
Get to know the nooks and crannies of Napa's downtown area, and stretch your legs, on the self-guided Napa Art Walk. The program began in 2009 and the sixth exhibition, 'Sense of Place,' is currently... Read More
Get to know the nooks and crannies of Napa's downtown area, and stretch your legs, on the self-guided Napa Art Walk. The program began in 2009 and the sixth exhibition, 'Sense of Place,' is currently on display. It features eight artists from five Western states and runs through 2021. Just wander through town and you'll come across many of the sulptures. Maybe even put your Downtown Napa Wine Tasting Card to good use as you go? If you want to be organized, free, printed maps are available at the Napa Valley Welcome Center at 600 Main Street. All of the sculptures are for sale, in case you come across something you want to take home. Ten percent of sales made during the exhibition support future Napa Art Walk displays.
Napa Valley, CA 94559
- Romantic Things to Do: "Download the free Napa Art Walk audio tour on Otocast. Many of the art descriptions have been recorded by the sculpture artists themselves."
- Sightseeing: "Since the pieces are displayed in public spaces throughout downtown Napa, you can do the walk day or night, making it easy to fit into already packed days in wine country."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The Napa ArtWalk is a great activity to start the day and easy to do with a cup of coffee in hand. Just be sure to have a camera in your pocket."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Featuring works by eight artists from five Western states, the Napa Art Walk is a fun way to explore downtown Napa.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: It's a fun and free way to spend time outside in downtown Napa.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Along with seeing art, the walk takes you through some of the best sections of downtown Napa. You discover shops, restaurants, tasting rooms and parks.