Explore Napa Valley
Napa Valley Wine Train Excursions
Type: Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
Getting a meal on the go is a romantic experience when you are dining on the Napa Valley Wine Train. When you first board, it's the restored Pullman rail cars that will wow you. The train looks and... Read More
Getting a meal on the go is a romantic experience when you are dining on the Napa Valley Wine Train. When you first board, it's the restored Pullman rail cars that will wow you. The train looks and feels like something out of an old movie. Decorated with Honduran mahogany paneling, brass accents, etched glass and plush armchairs, don't be surprised if you just seem to gravitate to a window seat. Sip wine and enjoy lunch or dinner while rolling through some of Napa Valley's most scenic stretches. All meals are prepared on the train. Along with two engines, the Napa Valley Wine Train has three kitchens.
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Call for Details
- Romantic Things to Do: "Don't spend the entire ride at a table. Wandering around is the best way to see the train and the always changing Napa Valley view."
- Sightseeing: "You'll have more time to take in the scenery on a lunch tour, than a dinner one."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Dinner and lunch trains, both have their perks, but if you're riding the rails to see Napa Valley's scenery, lunch time is your best bet."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: An antique train, gourmet meals, and scenic wine country stretches make the Napa Valley Wine Train a great way to spend an afternoon or evening.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: It's a great way to see Napa Valley wine country without getting in a car.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Wine Train offers a unique way to see a scenic stretch of Napa Valley.