Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Continental
Price Range: $$
Celadon is the type of place that if you didn't know it was there, you might walk right by without realizing what you were missing. Tucked in a shaded, garden-like walkway just off the Napa River,... Read More
Celadon is the type of place that if you didn't know it was there, you might walk right by without realizing what you were missing. Tucked in a shaded, garden-like walkway just off the Napa River, Celadon is located in the Historic Napa Mill. Diners have the option to sit in the courtyard or the dining room, but with weathered brick walls and a fireplace, the rustic courtyard is especially cozy. The courtyard is also a comfortable place to actually talk, a tall order in many restaurants these days. Nice for lunch or dinner with your sweetheart, along with thick and juicy burgers, you can expect options like fried calamari, a grilled double cut pork chop, polenta and risotto.
- Romantic Dining: "Mix things up a bit with a glass of Celadon's Sangria."
- Lunch: "Take a wine break, and order one of Celadon's Specialty Cocktails."
- Best Restaurants: "The pan roasted mussels with applewood smoked bacon, tomatoes and white wine are a must for seafood lovers."
- Downtown: "If you don't have room for dessert, peek at the dessert wine menu."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The courtyard, complete with worn brick walls and fireplace, is the perfect setting for a romantic meal.
- Best for Lunch Because: Lunch in Celadon's courtyard is a relaxing affair complete with good food and drinks.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Tucked behind a garden in the Napa Historic Mill, you'll know you made the right choice when you enter the weathered but welcoming courtyard.
- Best for Downtown Because: Celadon offers great food and service in a cozy, comfortable setting.