Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
If you didn't know Celadon was there, you could easily walk right by, especially at night when you are headed to dinner. Located in downtown Napa, it's one of those hidden foodie spots, tucked in the... Read More
If you didn't know Celadon was there, you could easily walk right by, especially at night when you are headed to dinner. Located in downtown Napa, it's one of those hidden foodie spots, tucked in the Historic Napa Mill. The dining room is stylish, but if you have the chance to sit in the courtyard, do it. Even on a cool night the fireplace and numerous heat lamps keep it cozy. The rustic weathered brick walls create an inviting spot where it's easy to feel comfortable whether you are with new acquaintances or old friends. The restaurant describes its menu as "Global Comfort Food," with flavors from the Mediterranean, Asia and the Americas. Think options like sesame crusted Ahi tuna and Moroccan-braised lamb shank, but know the menu changes to take advantage of the season's best ingredients.
- Best Restaurants: "The pan roasted mussels with applewood smoked bacon, tomatoes and white wine are a must for seafood lovers."
- Romantic Dining: "Mix things up a bit with a glass of Celadon's Red Sangria."
- Downtown: "If you don't have room for dessert, peek at the dessert wine menu."
- Lunch: "Take a wine break, and order one of Celadon's Specialty Cocktails. The Blood Orange Smash and the Naked Sailor get especially rave reviews."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Tucked behind a garden in the Napa Historic Mill, you'll know you made the right choice when you enter the weathered but welcoming courtyard.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The courtyard, complete with worn brick walls and fireplace, is the perfect setting for a romantic meal.
- Best for Downtown Because: Celadon offers great food and service in a cozy, comfortable setting.
- Best for Lunch Because: Lunch in Celadon's courtyard is a relaxing affair complete with good food and drinks.