Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$
This charming Napa bistro gives visitors an assortment of tasty reasons to slow down for lunch. The menu draws inspiration from France, Italy and the Americas. With dishes like Argentinian empanadas,... Read More
This charming Napa bistro gives visitors an assortment of tasty reasons to slow down for lunch. The menu draws inspiration from France, Italy and the Americas. With dishes like Argentinian empanadas, Southwest Tamales, and cassoulet, the global influence is clear and delicious. On Napa's many sunny days the garage door style wall of the restaurant rolls up, flooding the dining room with fresh air. Expectedly, a majority of the drink menu is comprised of wine, but along with beer in bottles and on tap, Grace's Table mixes one of a kind specialty beer cocktails. Even though you are in Napa Valley, think about ditching wine for a meal and holding out for a dessert chocolate stout poured over house-made vanilla ice cream.
1400 Second Street
Napa, CA 94559
- Mon-Thu: 8:30am-9pm
- Fri: 8:30am-10pm
- Sat: 9am-10pm
- Sun: 9am-9pm
- Lunch: "There is a good reason the Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter is served from open to close. Try it. You'll be hooked."
- Best Restaurants: "The Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter is on the breakfast, lunch and supper menu. That means you should try it, even at dinner time."
- Breakfast: "The Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter is served from open to close. Wonder why? Try it."
- Downtown: "If you're tired of wine, the specialty beer cocktails are a nice change of pace."
- Best for Lunch Because: A lively Napa bistro, Grace's Table is a recognized "Michelin Bib Gourmand" restaurant, serving dishes from around the world.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Grace's Table offers an eclectic menu, in a casual, relaxed setting.
- Best for Breakfast Because: A local hot spot, after trying breakfast, you'll want to come back for another meal.
- Best for Downtown Because: Food at Grace's Table is tasty and fresh and even when it's packed (more often than not) the atmosphere is casual and fun.