Explore Napa Valley
Price Range: $$
Grace's Table is a little off the typical walking route through downtown Napa, but it's a nice stroll and easy detour. This charming bistro isn't French, but rather classic Napa Valley wine country.... Read More
Grace's Table is a little off the typical walking route through downtown Napa, but it's a nice stroll and easy detour. This charming bistro isn't French, but rather classic Napa Valley wine country. The garage door styled wall rolls right up and on Napa's many enjoyable evenings, lets the outside in. The supper menu draws inspiration from France, Italy and the Americas, offering a wide range of choices. It's not often dinner in one restaurant includes choices like cornbread, tamales, cassoulet and a house-ground chuck burger. The drink menu includes wine, beer in bottles and on tap, and some one-of-a-kind specialty beer cocktails.
- Best Restaurants: "The Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter is on the breakfast, lunch and supper menu. That means you should try it. Yes, even at dinner time."
- Lunch: "There is a good reason the Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter is served from open to close. Try it. You'll be hooked."
- Breakfast: "The Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter is served from open to close. Wonder why? Try it."
- Downtown: "If you're tired of wine, the specialty beer cocktails are a nice change of pace."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Grace's Table offers an eclectic menu, in a casual, relaxed setting.
- Best for Lunch Because: A lively Napa bistro, Grace's Table is a recognized "Michelin Bib Gourmand" restaurant, serving dishes from around the world.
- Best for Breakfast Because: A local hot spot, after trying breakfast, you'll want to come back for another meal.
- Best for Downtown Because: Food at Grace's Table is tasty and fresh and even when it's packed (more often than not) the atmosphere is casual and fun.