Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, California, European, Italian
Price Range: $$$
Oenotri serves rustic, southern-Italian cuisine. There are no white tablecloths but don't worry, you won't miss them. The dinner menu at Oenotri changes daily, but it's always loaded with difficult... Read More
Oenotri serves rustic, southern-Italian cuisine. There are no white tablecloths but don't worry, you won't miss them. The dinner menu at Oenotri changes daily, but it's always loaded with difficult decisions. Antipasti or pasta? Braised short rib or roasted lamb leg? Hopefully, you have enough room for some pizza. They're baked in a wood-burning oven. There's even a dedicated Salumi menu. Can't decide? Go with the Chef Selection of Six. It's tough to go wrong. Oenotri tends to a five-acre garden, a few miles from the restaurant. It sources up to 80% of the menu during peak season. Reservations can be easily made online or by phone.
- Fine Dining: "Be sure to look at the Salumi menu.How many restaurants have you been to with a dedicated Salumi menu? Oenotri offers more than 20 different types of house-made salumi."
- Best Restaurants: "The breads are made in-house, daily. They're worth skipping lunch."
- Downtown: "If you can't make it in for dinner, Oenotri is open for brunch on Saturday and Sunday."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Oenotri's menu includes artisanal pizza and house-made salumi. Enough said.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Oenotri serves rustic southern-Italian cuisine, paired with a full bar and an extensive wine list that includes sought after bottles from Italy and Napa Valley.
- Best for Downtown Because: The kitchen is open, so you can see all the action and will be ready to dig in the moment your food arrives at the table.