Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, California, European, Italian
Price Range: $$$
It's all about southern Italy and food as fresh as it gets at Oenotri. The open kitchen means diners can watch chefs in action and maybe even spy their pizza emerging from the wood-burning oven. Along... Read More
It's all about southern Italy and food as fresh as it gets at Oenotri. The open kitchen means diners can watch chefs in action and maybe even spy their pizza emerging from the wood-burning oven. Along with a variety of handmade pasta, all bread is made in house and guests can choose from more than 20 types of house-made salumi. The menu changes frequently depending on seasonally fresh ingredients. Many restaurants in Napa Valley have their own garden, but Oenotri takes it a step further, farming five acres, just a few miles from the restaurant. During peak season, it's said 80% of the menu is sourced from Oenotri's garden.
- Best Restaurants: "The bread is made in-house, daily, so yes, they're worth skipping lunch for."
- Fine Dining: "Be sure to look at the Salumi menu.How many restaurants have you been to with a dedicated Salumi menu? Oenotri offers more than 20 different types of house-made salumi."
- Downtown: "If you can't make it in for dinner, Oenotri is open for brunch on Saturday and Sunday."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Oenotri serves rustic southern-Italian cuisine, paired with a full bar and an extensive wine list that includes sought after bottles from Italy and Napa Valley.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Oenotri's menu includes artisanal pizza and house-made salumi. Enough said.
- Best for Downtown Because: The kitchen is open, so you can see all the action and will be ready to dig in the moment your food arrives at the table.