Explore Napa Valley
Oxbow Public Market
When you're not really sure what you're in the mood for, don't hesitate, just go to Oxbow Public Market in downtown Napa. With an assortment of eateries under one roof, at Oxbow Public Market you'll... Read More
When you're not really sure what you're in the mood for, don't hesitate, just go to Oxbow Public Market in downtown Napa. With an assortment of eateries under one roof, at Oxbow Public Market you'll have multiple menus to choose from, and get excited about. Take a full loop around, before you make a commitment; there are so many delicious options to choose from. Maybe start with oysters from Hog Island Oyster Co, and devour the cream of mushroom soup at Kitchen Door, before finishing with two scoops from Three Twins Ice Cream. Restaurants start opening as early as 7:30 am and some stay open until 9:30 pm.
- Best Value: "The inside bustle can be fun, but it's tough to beat sitting outside on one of Napa's many sunny days."
- Lunch: "Before you make any final lunch decisions, be sure to check the monthly enchilada special at C Casa. It can be a game changer."
- Downtown: "Oxbow Public Market is a great place to pick up a quick bite to eat and souvenirs to take home."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Oxbow has plenty of budget-friendly options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anytime in between. There's also easy parking close by.
- Best for Lunch Because: Oxbow Public Market is a hub for great, often locally sourced food. It's conveniently located under one roof, along the river in downtown Napa.
- Best for Downtown Because: Seafood, Mexican, Italian, gluten-free and even dessert. Lots of dessert. That's why.