Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
A food truck for a romantic meal? I know what you're thinking, but bear with me while I explain. The Bruschetteria Food Truck is part of the Clif Family, the folks responsible for those famous energy... Read More
A food truck for a romantic meal? I know what you're thinking, but bear with me while I explain. The Bruschetteria Food Truck is part of the Clif Family, the folks responsible for those famous energy bars. The kitchen on wheels is usually parked outside the Clif Family Velo Vino tasting room in St. Helena. The patio is a lovely spot to enjoy lunch and wine in the sun, but even better, grab a bottle of wine and an order of bruschetta, a salad and a warm chocolate chip cookie (maybe two) and take your order on the road for a picnic. There's plenty of nearby options like Bothe-Napa Valley State Park or the Bale Grist Mill. Throw down a blanket and dig in.
- Romantic Dining: "A salad and a bruschette selection is a nice combination for a couple to share, but I'd recommend two warm chocolate chip cookies."
- Best Value: "Order a few things and eat family style so you can taste a little bit of everything."
- Lunch: "It's hard to single out one item, but the Porchetta Bruschetta with pig, garden herbs, red onion, aioli and parmesan is the truck's signature dish."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Bruschetteria serves a Northern Italian-inspired menu that's based on what's growing in Napa Valley. Ingredients come from Clif Family Farm and other local purveyors.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: It might not be a traditional Napa Valley restaurant, but it won't break the budget and it's fun.
- Best for Lunch Because: The Bruschetteria Food Truck is all about freshness and though it's not a brick and mortar restaurant, it has become a fixture in downtown St. Helena.
- Cafés: "This may not be a traditional cafe, but it's a fun place to grab a cappucino or latte before your ride."