Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Whether you're a food truck fan or have never dined at a restaurant on wheels, the Bruschetteria Food Truck is worth a stop during your time in Napa Valley. It's typically parked alongside the Velo... Read More
Whether you're a food truck fan or have never dined at a restaurant on wheels, the Bruschetteria Food Truck is worth a stop during your time in Napa Valley. It's typically parked alongside the Velo Vino tasting room. (Both are owned by Gary Erickson and Kit Crawford, the husband and wife team behind Clif Bars.) With a Northern Italian-inspired menu, ingredients come from the Clif Family Farm and other local purveyors. The menu changes daily, but there's always a number of bruschetta and salad choices that will make you smile. If you're in a rush, you can take it to go, but the outside patio of the Velo Vino tasting room is hard to pass up.
- Best Value: "Order a few things and eat family style so you can taste a little bit of everything."
- Romantic Dining: "A salad and a bruschette selection is a nice combination for a couple to share, but I'd recommend getting two warm chocolate chip cookies."
- Lunch: "It's hard to single out one item, but the Porchetta Bruschetta with pig, garden herbs, red onion, aioli and parmesan is the truck's signature dish."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: It might not be a traditional Napa Valley restaurant, but it won't break the budget and it's fun.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Bruschetteria serves a Northern Italian-inspired menu that's based on what's growing in Napa Valley. Ingredients come from Clif Family Farm and other local purveyors.
- Best for Lunch Because: The Bruschetteria Food Truck is all about freshness and though it's not a brick and mortar restaurant, it has become a fixture in downtown St. Helena.