Explore Orange County
Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Type: Attractions, Spectator Sports
Baseball greats like Rod Carew and Reggie Jackson once trod this field and wowed fans with their heroics, paving the way for the modern generation of Angels. Until 1995, the NFL Rams shared the... Read More
Baseball greats like Rod Carew and Reggie Jackson once trod this field and wowed fans with their heroics, paving the way for the modern generation of Angels. Until 1995, the NFL Rams shared the stadium but after they moved to St. Louis, the Angels became the sole resident. A massive renovation project gave the entire structure a much-needed face lift, complete with terraced bullpens, family and kid's zone and multiple restaurants. The Angels celebrate summer with free Friday night concerts in the Music Garden before the games. The stadium has convenient access to the freeway.
2000 Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
- Off-Season Tours: Tue 9:30am-1pm
- In-Season Tours: Tue-Wed 9:30am-1pm
- Ticket Office: Mon-Sat 9am-5:30pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Tours Adult $3; Child $2
Tickets $16 - $235
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Check out the pre-game activities especially during summer when concerts are added to the calendar."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Angel Stadium is centrally located in Orange County with convenient freeway access and offers a variety of fan activities.