Explore Palm Springs
Knott's Soak City Water Park Palm Springs
Type: Family Friendly, Theme Parks
With 360 days of sunshine in Palm Springs each year, it's no wonder locals and tourists alike have flocked to Knott's Soak City to beat the heat since 2001. This 16-acre water park is generally open... Read More
With 360 days of sunshine in Palm Springs each year, it's no wonder locals and tourists alike have flocked to Knott's Soak City to beat the heat since 2001. This 16-acre water park is generally open from March through October and offers 20 water attractions, including more than a dozen water slides, a 600-foot lazy river and an 800,000 gallon wave pool, a popular spot for children and adults alike. Plenty of food and drink options are available onsite, including Hodad's, which serves theme park classics like hamburgers and chicken strips, and the All American Dog House, which serves hot dogs, turkey dogs and footlongs.
- Mar Sat: 10am-6pm
- Sun: 11am-5pm Apr Sun-Fri; 11am-6pm
- Sat: 10am-6pm May Sat-Sun; 10am-6pm Jun; -; Sep Daily; 10am-6pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- Full Day Pass $19.99 - $29.99
Print at Home Ticket $19.99 - $24.99
Southern California Residents $19.99 - $24.99
After 3pm $19.99
Season Pass $39.99 - $139.99
- Best Attractions & Activities, Parks, Things to Do with Kids: "Bringing the family? Grab a few lounge chairs near the wave pool or rent a private cabana for the day. Looking for a more adult pool party? Head to the Big Island Yacht Club, a special poolside section serving alcoholic drinks for guests 21 and older."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Knott's Soak City is the desert's premier water park, offering a great way for the entire family to cool off.
- Best for Parks Because: Knott's Soak City Water Park offers 16 acres of aquatic fun for the entire family.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Knott's Soak City Water Park Palm Springs is a family favorite for keeping the kids cool in the desert.