Explore Palm Springs
La Quinta Resort & Club - A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Known for its charm as a serene desert oasis, the La Quinta Resort transports guests to the quaint Coachella Valley of the 1920s. Nestled in the heart of La Quinta, the resort is surrounded by... Read More
Known for its charm as a serene desert oasis, the La Quinta Resort transports guests to the quaint Coachella Valley of the 1920s. Nestled in the heart of La Quinta, the resort is surrounded by mountains, palm trees and green golf courses. Spanish architecture and ample spaces define this resort, and many of the original bungalows remain standing to this day. The spacious rooms and ample grounds create an atmosphere that is miles removed from busy city centers. With hip eateries and boutiques on the property, there's little reason to leave this luxurious resort. If you do find yourself leaving the property, the La Quinta Resort is close to shopping centers, restaurants and attractions.
49499 Eisenhower Drive
La Quinta, CA 92253
- Best for Resort Because: La Quinta Resort offers five golf courses, a luxurious day spa, tennis courts, swimming pools and acclaimed restaurants like Morgan's in the Desert.
- Best for Golf Resorts Because: If you only have time for one course, opt for the Mountain course.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: La Quinta Resort offers a PAWS experience that comes with pet-friendly in-room amenities, as well as an option for doggy massages.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Families can spread out in large casitas and enjoy kid-friendly activities.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: La Quinta Resort caters to guests looking for PGA-rated golf courses, upscale farm-to-table cuisine and indulgent spa treatments.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: La Quinta Resort offers a wide range of perks, including some of the desert's best golfing, pet pampering, dining and spa treatments.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: