Explore Palm Springs
Also Featured In
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
Price Range: $$$$
Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa is known for its 450 acres of lushly landscaped grounds, glistening lakes and championship golf courses. Whether you're here on business or staying at the... Read More
Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa is known for its 450 acres of lushly landscaped grounds, glistening lakes and championship golf courses. Whether you're here on business or staying at the resort with the family, there is no shortage of amenities and perks to make your stay a memorable one. In fact, the towering list of amenities might mean you never have to leave the resort. Start your stay with a gondola ride through property'd waterways, then retreat to the sandy beach and pools for a relaxing afternoon. If you need deeper relaxation, Desert Springs' spa offers massages, facials, wraps and other treatments to wash away any stress you might be carrying. After a day by the pool or on the greens, you can enjoy dinner at one of six onsite restaurants. When the sun goes down, you can party the night away at the onsite nightclub, Costa's.
74855 Country Club Dr
Palm Desert, CA 92260
- Best for Resort Because: Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa's onsite golf courses, spa treatments, gondola rides, restaurants and night club are the epitome of resort-style getaways.
- Best for Golf Resorts Because: Desert Springs JW Marriott offers two Ted Robinson-designed golf courses with loads of water features and scenic desert views.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa pampers guests with a luxury spa, upscale dining options, several boutiques, gondola rides and a golf course.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Desert Springs JW Marriott has kid-friendly perks like gondola rides and miniature golf, plus pools the entire family can enjoy.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa is a full-service resort with golfing, dining, shopping and even gondola rides, all onsite.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa offers couples spa treatments, a nightclub, gondola rides and plenty of onsite dining.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.