Explore Palm Springs
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Cuisine: Fusion, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
While Palm Springs might be more than 100 miles away from the ocean, locals can still enjoy fresh seafood at Pacifica Seafood Restaurant in Palm Desert. This fine dining restaurant offers fresh... Read More
While Palm Springs might be more than 100 miles away from the ocean, locals can still enjoy fresh seafood at Pacifica Seafood Restaurant in Palm Desert. This fine dining restaurant offers fresh catches daily, and popular Pacifica dishes include the Surf 'n' Turf, which includes steak and lobster, and the Seared Ahi Tuna. For a seafood splurge, try the Butter-Poached Australian Lobster Tail, which is just as decadent as it sounds. Not a seafood lover? Don't fret--Pacifica offers plenty of beef, chicken and vegetarian options, too. For before- or after-dinner drinks, pull up a stool at the Vodka Bar, which boasts more than 140 different types of vodka from around the world.
- Palm Desert's Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Best Restaurants, Group Friendly, Romantic Dining: "Pacifica Seafood Restaurant is located on the upper level of The Gardens on El Paseo, an outdoor shopping complex with trendy labels like Bebe and anchor stores like Saks 5th Avenue. Plan to spend a few hours before or after your meal exploring the gardens and surrounding shops."
- Best for Palm Desert's Best Restaurants Because: Pacifica Seafood Restaurant has a high-quality seafood menu, an extensive vodka list and some of the best views of El Paseo.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Pacifica Seafood Restaurant offers a wide selection of heart-healthy fish and lighter fare.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Pacifica Seafood Restaurant offers the best of everything: dining, dishes and drinks.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Pacifica Seafood Restaurant offers group dining in its wine cellar, dining room and private patio.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Pacifica Seafood Restaurant offers plenty of aphrodisiacs, as well as one of the best patio views on El Paseo.