Explore Palm Springs
Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Dance Club, Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Lounge, Nightlife District, Pub
- Dance Clubs: "Take your pick of dancing upstairs or downstairs. The club room upstairs offers a more intimate dance floor with DJ-supplied beats, while live bands usually bring guests to their feet downstairs."
- Best Nightlife, Live Music: "If you're looking for live music, stick to the downstairs level. DJ-spun tunes typically dominate upstairs."
- Happy Hour: "Happy hour is held downstairs from 3:30-6 p.m. and upstairs from 6-9 p.m."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Village Pub has an intimate dance floor upstairs, with DJs spinning tunes all night long.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Village Pub offers both live music and a DJ-fueled dance floor, as well as cheap drinks and late-night hours.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: Village Pub offers a daily happy hour with drinks starting at $2 and appetizers for $3, $5 and $7.
- Best for Live Music Because: There's always good energy at Village Pub, making it one of the top places to enjoy live music in the heart of downtown.