Explore Palm Springs
Type: Bar, Dance Club, Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Lounge, Nightlife District, Pub
From dance floors to foosball tables, the Village Pub has entertainment for everyone. Located in the heart of downtown, the Village Pub is the perfect spot to grab a drink and dance the night away on... Read More
From dance floors to foosball tables, the Village Pub has entertainment for everyone. Located in the heart of downtown, the Village Pub is the perfect spot to grab a drink and dance the night away on Palm Canyon Drive. The bar has 13 beers on tap, a loft area and a club room upstairs. Downstairs, live music will keep you dancing until the doors shut at 2 a.m. On the weekends, DJs and local artists set the mood for a night of dancing. Combined with a decent selection of food and friendly staff, the Village Pub is one of Palm Springs' more versatile nightlife options.
- Dance Clubs: "Take your pick of dancing upstairs or downstairs. The club room upstairs offers a more intimate dance floor with DJ-supplied beats, while live bands usually bring guests to their feet downstairs."
- Best Nightlife, Live Music: "If you're looking for live music, stick to the downstairs level. DJ-spun tunes typically dominate upstairs."
- Happy Hour: "Happy hour is held downstairs from 3:30-6 p.m. and upstairs from 6-9 p.m."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Village Pub has an intimate dance floor upstairs, with DJs spinning tunes all night long.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Village Pub offers both live music and a DJ-fueled dance floor, as well as cheap drinks and late-night hours.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: Village Pub offers a daily happy hour with drinks starting at $2 and appetizers for $3, $5 and $7.
- Best for Live Music Because: There's always good energy at Village Pub, making it one of the top places to enjoy live music in the heart of downtown.