Explore Palm Springs
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Pizza
Price Range: $$$
If you're thinking about doing a pizza night in Palm Springs, forget the greasy delivery joints and head downtown to Brickworks. This pizza joint specializes in quality wood-fired pizza that keeps the... Read More
If you're thinking about doing a pizza night in Palm Springs, forget the greasy delivery joints and head downtown to Brickworks. This pizza joint specializes in quality wood-fired pizza that keeps the locals coming all year long. The restaurant's combination of freshly made dough and artisan toppings have earned it the title of "Best Pizza in the Desert" for several years. Popular pies include the chicken pesto and the Q special, and all pizzas are served with thin crusts. The menu also includes American fare like grilled steak, fish and chips, and pan-seared salmon. Located upstairs, this pizza bistro also offers some of the best views of Palm Canyon Drive and Mercado Plaza below.
155 South Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Sunday - Monday 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
- Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Group Friendly, Best Value: "Brickworks' daily happy hour includes an extensive food menu, in addition to cocktails, beers and margaritas. Fare includes pizza, sliders, ahi tempura rolls and bruschetta. Go during Matchbox for a full meal at a fraction of the price."
- Family Friendly: "Grab a seat on the patio to let the kids enjoy the sights on Palm Canyon as you enjoy your meal."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Brickworks boasts a spacious dining room where groups can enjoy artisan pizzas and bistro fare.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Brickworks offers some of the best pizza in the desert, with a laid-back atmosphere and plenty of family-friendly options.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Brickworks dishes out wood-fired pizzas at a palatable price point, especially during their daily happy hour.